Monday, August 3, 2009

More Pics


He was completely on his back moments before the picture was shot, but then popped up before I captured the cuteness.


Her Highness on Her chair. No one is allowed on this chair. No matter how much I fluff the back cushion, it returns to the shape of her body.


Horus really is a cute kitty.


Buddy is just my Little Man.


Scarlett actually does love to have her picture taken, but she always squints when she sees the camera. I don't get it. Is that like me that I show the "bird" when I see a camera pointed at me?


Yes, I know I need to vacuum, but it's hard to keep up with three cats constantly shedding!


Buddy is such a suave fellow - he loves attention!

1 comment:

Everycat said...

Very good pictures indeedy. Our Mum thinks that Buddy is a real smiler. He reminds her of our Tabbus (now at the Bridge).

W. Wuudler esq.